All makes servicing from £85 inc VAT
Why pay more elsewhere?
We have all the necessary tools, equipment, and specialist knowledge to repair service and diagnose your car at a fraction of the main dealers cost.
We service and repair all makes and models of car, most owners fully service their car every year or every 12,000 miles – whichever comes earlier. Servicing pro actively maintains your car, reducing the risk of a breakdown. Even if it is irregular, servicing can help maintain your car’s value.
Why have a Service at Brunel Motors ?
- From only £85 inc vat our car servicing, with parts matching the quality of the manufacturer’s original equipment plus a range of engine oils.
- Appointments available 6 days a week for complete convenience.
- Any service components fitted by Car Clinic automatically come with a 12 month guarantee.
- The price includes the environmental disposal of all components replaced.
- We are approved and regularly inspected by the Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA).
- We offer servicing according to the Manufacturer Schedule which is tailored to your car's age, make, model and mileage.*
Many people believe that their driving does add carbon to the atmosphere. Now, you can do something to positively offset your carbon footprint – and save yourself money too.
What is the difference between an Interim Service and a Full Service?
A Full Service is ideal for an annual maintenance programme for your car and recommended every12,000 miles or 12 months – whichever is sooner. Some manufacturers may recommend more frequent checks.
Interim Servicing is ideal for vehicles used for short, mainly urban journeys or for those who wish to service vehicles doing very high mileage more regularly. An Interim Service every 6,000 miles or 6 months helps keep your car safe and roadworthy between full services.
We have fully qualified mechanics with over 50 years experience on hand to repair your car to tip-top condition and get you back on the road. We use the latest state of the art German single lane testing equipment to ensure we can accurately diagnose problems with your vehicle. Your vehicle is in safe hands at Brunel Motors.
Winter / Summer Top-Ups